Monday, November 29, 2010

My Thanksgiving Week


My Thanksgiving week was very fun.  Well pretty much what I did was do homework that my economic teacher left us.  I also had a lot of time to read so I also did that.  On Thanksgiving I spent it at my aunts' house, and this was actually pretty weird because well I usually just spend it at my house with my family.  Well I did like spending it at my Aunts' house because all my relatives were there.  Its a lot more fun to spend a Holiday with all your relatives.  Thanksgiving is one of my favorite holidays because you get to eat a lot, this thanksgiving I really did eat a lot, I believe there was, turkey, ham, smash potatoes with gravy, corn, bread, pumpkin pie, and a lot more other different type of food, and everything was very delicious.  I really liked it because well i hadn't really seen my cousins for awhile now and so this was the perfect occasion to catch up.  
Thanksgiving was so fun that the day after Thanksgiving which was Friday, I went to my aunts' house again.  We all sat as a big family and just talked.  Well my Thanksgiving weekend turned out great.  Im hoping the rest of the Holidays turn out the same.

No comments:

Post a Comment